Ventures Connect collects information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register on our website, fill out a form, interact with message board or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your Personal Information and any other information you choose to provide. We or a designated third party may collect payment and credit card information when you subscribe to our paid Services or purchase additional services.
We may also use the information we collect to:
• Provide, maintain, customize and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you transaction-related information, including confirmations and invoices,
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Ventures Middle East, Ventures ONSITE and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Carry out any other purpose described to you when your information was collected.
If you no longer want Ventures Connect to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may unsubscribe from our email database. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We also retain log files for internal analysis purposes.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing activities.
If you need assistance accessing or modifying your Personal Information or wish to delete your Personal Information, please email us at [email protected]
Use of Email Address
If you provide us with an email address that will result in any email messages from Ventures Connect being sent to you via a computer network or owned by a third party (e.g. your employer or your institution) then you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages. You also agree that Ventures Connect may refrain from sending messages to you without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them, if we receive a request from a third party to stop sending email messages to you.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use diligent efforts to ensure the protection of your personal information.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.